[DMCForum] 'Fridge Run update

1. Things are progressing slowly but steadily. I'm having the
steering rack tacked down tomorrow. Some of the other parts on that
list in "files" should arrive soon. The car is running -fantastic-
now. Bill: Get that damn clutch in. You ain't driving that pick-up.

2. Re, Good news/Bad news: Don't sweat the petty things, and don't
pet the sweaty things. If we aren't in the parade, that's ok.
Galloway...as in the car dealer?? Geeze. I know of them. The shop and
booth are great news. It will allow us to fix up whatever we shake
loose on the drive down. My wife says she ain't coming. I totally
advocate strippers, poles, bikini bimbos posing on the vehicles,
whatever. I'm old Navy so I'm allowed.

3. My family (Uncles too) are whole-heartedly supporting this. If I
say so, they will throw a big bar-b-que and party at either my
parent's or my Uncle Tony. He's a great guy. He has a "spool"
(spa/pool). Hm....spool+beer+bikinis=....

4. How many of you are going? How many of you will be starting up
here in Maryland/Virginia with me? I suspect I'll start off alone and
pick some of you up enroute.

Let me know,

Rich Acuti