Re: [DMCForum] Attn: cruzmn / Rich A.

If you bring it over to my place you have to be very careful, and you better
know some Skynard.  Cause if a couple of my neighbors hear you, and know
that beer is available they won't go home and will play freebird all night!

> And speaking of that wedding issue, don't everybody panic when y'all see I
> have a trumpet. I always have a practice mute when I travel, and I only
need
> half an hour a day to get in the exercises to keep me in decent form. I
can
> probably do that in the morning when somebody's showering or something and
> get it out of the way. ;)

I think you only need enough space in the truck for a couple gal of water, a
gal of gass, and a tow rope.

> How much space do you need? I might have to throw out the idea of bringing
> those mini-kegs of Warsteiner with me if you need a bunch of space. :(

Andrei