Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why I like this forum

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Why I like this forum

Are you making a list?
Octane= methane, and is also a key ingredient in rubbing alcohol.

Let's not forget some other good Billisms, like torque is power and
horsepower is time.

Jim

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:23:30 -0000 "content22207"
<brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm glad YOU'RE having so much fun. Personally feels like being
> nailed
> to a cross sometimes. I even receive hate eMail off Forum!
>
> What blows my mind is people give ME so much crap for *TRUE*
> statements, then let obvious errors slide right by without comment:
> -Lowering compression increases HP (normally aspirated engine)
> -Tach redline indicates point of maximum HP
> -A small engine with high HP numbers will out pull a large engine
> with
> low HP numbers
> -The optimum time for ignition spark is at the threshhold of
> detonation
> -Engines do not produce vacuum
> -Octane and methane are the same molecules
> -Coil voltage is immaterial to mixture ignition
> -DeLorean underbodies are not made of plastic
> -An on and on and on
>
> Wow, what a blast from the past.
>
> If anyone comes up with an emoticon for shaking one's head, PLEASE
> post an example. It will become my new signature.
>
> Bill Robertson

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

click here