From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 7:59 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Robots [OT]

Not of this year's efforts as yet - I've put a few from last year in a
zip file here

The young boy in the picture with Skeletron (rope-climber) is the kid in
Gangs of New York - he was a guest on a TV show when we were
demonstrating the robots.. Most of the pics I have of Draven strutting
its stuff are very blurry, but them two came out okay.

www.delorean.co.uk/greg.zip

BTW the electric motors that drive Draven peak at 1500W* each. That's
just under 4hp total, but you sure as hell learn a lot about torque with
those babies. The robot weighs 100kg.

*They draw over 200A when doing it too. 24v batt pack.

Martin