Re: [DMCForum] [OT] Ranger engine not made by Mazda

Re: [DMCForum] [OT] Ranger engine not made by Mazda

I agree because i used to work at a ford dealership and the Mazda is a
clone of the ranger, ford also owns Mazda. Mazda does make parts for
fords but the mazda ranger look alike is made by ford.

Mark