Re: [DML] Speedometer Erratic Swings

Thank you Ian for the great suggestions they are very helpful.

Mike

From: Ian Yanagisawa <texas.twister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: [DML] Speedometer Erratic Swings

Sorry about misspells, it's late. Driving my brothers truck from Seattle to Maryland. I forgot to mention, when tightening the lower cable to the angle drive, cram grease in the bottom of the cable and tighten it down all the way. The cable housing should not move or rotate if properly tightened.

Ian Yanagisawa