[DML] Re: A DeLorean was on TV this week

[DML] Re: A DeLorean was on TV this week

Well at least...here is a recent somewhat POSITIVE Delorean on National TV..it was on Pawn Stars..not sure when it was aired..but here is the link..it is right after the Lotus...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/397315#i1,p0,d1

or

http://www.hulu.com/watch/397315

PS..You might have to watch a 30 second commercial first.

Claude
1024
bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@... wrote:

> I cannot disagree more
>
> Running the car show www.deloreancarshow.com (shameless plug) I talk to members all the time.
> While there are some that share your view I have yet to see anyone not take the time to talk to the actors or others associated with the movies.
> As much as they say the hate it they are right there looking and listening to what is being said.
> Also many of the owners myself included are owners because of the movie.
>
> Much good comes out of what Delorean owners do whether its keeping a car stock as I do or modifying it as Curtis and others did or making it a novelty as Rich does or enjoying the movie aspect as Oliver and Terry do.  What difference does it make.
>
> ITS A DELOREAN
>
> And only a Delorean can take advantage of all these areas.  Enjoy it.  As far as destroying Deloreans many of those were just cars sitting around doing nothing and all can be put back.  Oliver and Terry built theirs without even drilling a hole in the steel so they can go back to stock.
>
> Anyway Chad are you up to helping at the show again.  Enjoyed you at Vegas and we all need to thank you for serving our country.
>
> Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: