[DML] DCS 2014 update and raffle car

Well its that time of year again for DCS to formally kick off the 2014 Delorean Car Show Dayton.
We are doing this by opening up the raffle car as of today.
The rules are the same as they have been and are available for viewing at the DCS Store.

http://www.robomerchant.net/deloreancarshow/cart.php?target=product&product_id=365&category_id=63

This is another nice car and as you all know the previous 5 raffle cars are all still on the road and doing well.

The car has been gone over and is in good working condition.

One difference this time is that the mileage on this car is only 3211.

So if you want a car with little wear and a lot of years left on it this is it.

Also since this is my last show this will be the last raffle car I do.  I do not know if Jason will continue the raffle car at this point.

So go to www.deloreancarshow.com and get your tickets before they run out.

There are only 600 tickets available and we expect as has happened the last three raffles that the tickets will sell out by May at the latest.

Good luck and see you in Dayton

We expect to have event registration ready by Thanksgiving week.  Still working on some last minute details
Ken