[DML] Frequency valve hose

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I believe I am on the last hurtle to getting my car back on the road. I had to remove the fuel distribution system to get at the clutch slave cylinder which is in and bleed and ready to go. I reinstalled the fuel distribution system and found a leak in the hose going to the WOR. Got a new hose, installed it and then found a leak in the hose from the frequency valve ( the shorter hose). I guess the 30 yr old hoses didn't like the jostling around.

I can't determine how this hose is connected to the valve. It is not a banjo or any kind of threaded connection and there is no clamp on it. Could it just be a hose barb? I want to be sure before I try and disconnect it. I don't want to damage the frequency valve, have you seen what those things cost?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Steve