Re: [DML] Lee Seiler Delorean Model

I started to type up a very similar message. . .

Interesting in retrospect. There were BTTF models available (I got a few
from oversees), and at the time there was not really anything available to
get you a stock DeLorean.  Now we have the SunStar models, Matchbox cars
and a few other diecast cars of various sizes.

While I was VERY bummed for a long time that I never got my kit, looking
over the collection of professionally built cars makes me happy that the D
has gotten to the point where there are more mass-produced options
available for those of us that want to have some D's to look at . .
.Especially since I do not own a real DeLorean anymore.

BTW - hi everyone - been a long time since I have posted on the DML. :)

Michael Babb

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx