Re: [DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Re: [DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

Viktor,

Love the prostitute remark! Only on a Delorean list!

boB
1983
16909

www.bobcutrupi.com

http://www.capturejerseyshore.com/users/Bcutrupi

"A man's life is what his thoughts make of it."
~Marcus Aurelius

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
~ Aristotle

"Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life."
~ Pythagoras

Sent from my iPad

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx