[DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

[DML] Re: Conversion question; was BTTF conversion vin 01305. :(

The prostitute chooses that profession, though.  The DeLorean/BTTF connection is more aptly compared to a rape victim and their rapist.

Chad Robert K.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx