Re: [DML] R134 Freon @ $6.40 Per Can

That does look like a good deal but there is no way he can legally
ship a hazardous material for $10.  I wouldn't trust someone that
ships hazardos materials via regular shipping services.

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Cliff Schmucker
<cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ebay 330534831099 (Buy it now) = $3.75/12 oz. including shipping, he has QTY
> 77 sealed 30# cylinders of R-134a still available
>
> My personal preference for a Delorean that has not had the A/C
> "contaminated" is R-12, but that is another discussion.....
>
> Cliff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: