Re: [DML] Re: Playing nice in a public forum.

Re: [DML] Re: Playing nice in a public forum.

Being the person who received the advice, I will say that yes, Bill
did offer advice and it was the correct advice. While I did skim
through most of the suggestions, I usually take the time to slow down
and read what Bill has to say because he seems to have real world
knowledge.  Unlike many people, he is one of the few who isn't afraid
to drive his car across the country.

Bill's only flaw in providing this information is that Farrar beat him
to it.  I didn't set a timer, but I believe Bill responded at least a
few hours after I had already fixed the problem.

Why doesn't eveyone calm down?  I posted a question, the first
response was correct, I said thank you and the problem is resolved.
There really is no need for all this bickering.

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I read them all, and my opinion is unchanged.
>
> At no point did I question your advice on this transmission subject, only your unnecessary attack on the advice of others.  Had the advice been totally unreasonable, or even dangerous that would be another story.  It is not like someone posted "You can't shift because your carburetor is dirty".

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)