[DML] Delorean Mid-Atlantic's Spring Social 2012

And now for a post that I can think of NO WAY to topically argue about suspension or fuel delivery designs...

Date: April 21, 2012
Location: HMI Auto Care (220 West Stiger Ave, Hackettstown, NJ)

Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club's annual Spring Social will be taking place in a little over a month.  This year, we will be in Hackettstown, NJ and will feature our usual DMC vehicle inspections & door adjustments for members.  We'll start the day around 9AM with some morning doughnuts & coffee as people arrive & vehicle tinkering begins.  We'll be having a NICE spread for lunch (dogs, burgers, brats, cake, cookies, etc).  In the evening, we'll be having an even bigger spread at The Adam Todd with special guest speaker, Lou Cortese - a man who worked at the company responsible for making the stop motion models, miniatures, and effects for the Back to the Future ride at Universal Studios.  This will surely be a unique opportunity to hear and see how the visuals for the ride were developed.

On Friday or Sunday (TBD), we may even end up at a local dragway to pit our cars against each other for bragging rights!

For the rest of the events & information, stop over at the DMA Spring Social webpage: http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/ss2012.htm ;

Justin Mettee
Treasurer, DMA

<*> Your email settings: