Re: [DML] LCA reinforcement and insurance coverage

Re: [DML] LCA reinforcement and insurance coverage

Farrar:

Exactly what I wrote to you earlier...   :-)

There are usually no coverage for mods unless approved!  He said the
company will send an insurance agent who will inspect the car to be
insured as to underwrite the policy if the mod is approved.  For the
mods approval, they want to know who and what company is involved and
they want their insurance policy to be attach as be part of policy
when issued.  Then he also went on to mention that the Deportment of
Transportation (D.O.T.) has guide lines they use as well... And that
is will be included...  That was the start and on and on it went....

It was an expensive ordeal, but worth it.  Sometimes, I wonder if I
should have kept the old system and just do the necessary adjustment
or replacement, for the premium was just shy of the front end repair
bills for the give year.

BTW, that affair was for my old S-1 Bentley front end, when a S-2 was
to be installed.  The S-2 was a complete casting, which would fair
better on the roads of NYC instead of the laminations of nut and bolt
assembly from the factory.  I had mentioned this about it two weeks
ago to Marc Levy when he mentioned about my DeLorean's front end.

Kayo Ong
Lic 9D  NY

On Nov 9, 2011, at 10:55 PM, Farrar Hudkins wrote:

> On 11/9/2011 9:42 PM, K.L. (KAYO) Ong wrote:
> > Been there and done that....
>
> Great! What did your agent say? :)
>
> Farrar Hudkins

<*> Your email settings: