[DML] Lets bash people with custom shocks, springs, paint, BTTF cars, an

[DML] Lets bash people with custom shocks, springs, paint, BTTF cars, and whatever else.

Why is everyone making such a big deal about Bill installing stuff on
his car that he bought from vendors?  It is his car and he can do
whatever he wants to it.

Shoot, what about William's car at West Coast Customs?  How about some
of the other modified cars like VideoBob's BTTF conversions? Wasn't
someone working on a full size window that rolls down as well?  I've
never heard anyone talk smack about that.  What do insurance companies
think of cars with a bunch of silly props attached to the back that
block the rear view mirror?  How about painted cars?  Oh, lets not
forget those nice lowered cars.  I think DMCH has some sort of
skirting kit too.  Lets talk smack about that.  Oh yeah, what about
those silly yellow shocks that are being sold too?  I'm sure our cars
were never intended to have knobs on the shocks.  My car has an
aftermarket radio.  The wiring is being held together with electrical
tape.  I'm sure one of the wires could come loose and cause a fire.
What other non-stock items could be bashed? I'm not sure.

Honestly, its pretty sad that people can't just leave the topic alone.
 Lots of people customize their cars.

Steve Rice

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional