RE: [DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association??

RE: [DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association??

You hit the nail on the head Roger, except that the primary reason the Board
wishes for me to discuss with them my responses to public inquiry isn't due
so much to micromanagement but rather because I just simply haven't been on
the Board as long as they have, and don't know all the reasons why things
were done the way they were.

I can appreciate that concern.  It's why I deferred to Joan when Claude
asked why the chapters were dissolved.  I have since talked to her, and her
response was that it was due to an IRS audit that mandated each chapter file
their own tax documents.  Joan tells me that each chapter director was sent
a letter explaining the need for this, and only three directors chose to do
anything about it.  Hence the reason the Board at the time was forced to
shut the rest of the chapters down.

As an organization, we would benefit tremendously from having an
organizational plan.  I've been working with our President, Ron Ferguson, to
get one together.  It is on the discussion list for our next Board meeting
but it is, admittedly, LONG overdue.

Thanks very much for your feedback!  It is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Josh

Josh Haldeman - Vice-President

DeLorean Owners Association

From:rbrogren@xxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association??

Josh,

I think that the people here in general are sympathetic with your position
and situation. Having been a DOA member off and on I can also understand the
opposing sentiments from others, old-timers as well as newbies. And we all
can live without DOA, although it would be nice to have a truly worldwide
club.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: