RE: RE: [DML] DeLorean Owners Association??

RE: RE: [DML] DeLorean Owners Association??

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and as you can see from the recent
flurry of activity on this forum, I'm sorry you weren't the only one
negatively impacted by the DOA's past leadership.  One of the reasons I got
involved was to try and steer things back onto the right track. That would
be the track where the community that cares about the car, company, man and,
most importantly, each other is our first and foremost concern.  The people
that were responsible for acts such as you describe below are no longer with
the organization. We could however, use more people like you, who seem to
have genuinely cared about the welfare of the organization once, and
continue to care about the community as a whole.

The DOA has a long way to go to get back to greatness, I realize, but the
road is impassable if no one is left that's willing to give us a chance.

-Josh

Josh Haldeman - Vice-President

DeLorean Owners Association