[DML] Northeast DCS Caravan (New England, PA, NJ, MD, DE)

[DML] Northeast DCS Caravan (New England, PA, NJ, MD, DE)

The DMA is starting plans to help people in the northeast organize &
plan for traveling in groups & caravans for 'peace of mind' in case
there are any breakdowns. Strength in numbers!  You don't need to be a
DMA member to be in this organized caravan.
Anyone in the VA or Southern MD area not taking this route can also send
in info to find others along an alternate route (for example along I-64W
through VA), but please state your intended route's primary roads.
Due to the location of many DMA members being in the general New England
area as well as NJ & PA, a majority of people will be passing along the
same route running I-68W across northern MD past Morgantown, WV to
I-79S, finally to I-64W into Lexington.  We will begin coordinating
people via e-mail collection into a spreadsheet that will include only
last names, origin town/city, dates of travel, & overnighting
information.  E-mails will be used for contact purposes & will only be
sent to people signing up for caravans (we will not send e-mail info to
the whole database of members nor will we use e-mails for any other
reasons).
If you are interested in joining a caravan, please send an e-mail to
DCScaravan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:DCScaravan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  with the following
information using this example:Last Name: MetteeE-mail:
justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Departure City: Glen Rock, PADeparture Date: June 15, 2010
(Tuesday)Arrival Date (in Lexington): June 16, 2010
(Wednesday)Overnighting City: Clarksburg, WV areaOvernighting Hotel (not
the DCS Marriott hotel): TBD in Clarksburg, WV area
Justin MetteeTreasurer, DMA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: