[DML] Visit BTTF.com's booth at DCS and win an iPad!

[DML] Visit BTTF.com's booth at DCS and win an iPad!

That's right!  BTTF.com is giving away an Apple iPad to one lucky attendee at the 2010 DeLorean Car Show in Lexington, Kentucky just for stopping by our booth!

BTTF.com will once again be showcasing the latest and upcoming 'Back to the Future' products & collectibles in our booth, including DeLorean toys, T-shirts, games, books, DVDs, and so much more!  Stop by our booth and register for our FREE iPad giveaway anytime Thursday night, Friday, or Saturday.  We'll be giving away the prize on Saturday night  during the raffle following dinner!  And once again, we'll be giving away FREE 'flux capacitor' to all customers making any ANY purchase with us!

Come by and help us celebrate the film series' 25th Anniversary, June 17-20, in Lexington!  See you in less than four weeks...!

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional