[DML] Re: PJ Grady Inc.

As long as you say we should post the good and the bad, the worst anyone can say about P J Grady is that it can take a long time before Rob can get to any particular car. All too often an owner will buy a POS, overpay, and bring it to Rob for what the seller claimed are a few minor cosmetic "issues". After Rob explains the hard truth to the buyer, he blames Rob for the news and says Rob is "padding" the bill and overcharging for his labor. As for Claude, (his good and bad)  we do not have to go over his history, it is on all of his posts here and over at dmcnews.com for anyone to see if they even care. I don't know why Claude feels it is HIS duty to point out Rob's shortcomings, Claude has enough of his own. No shop in the world can ever hope to satisfy every customer that walks in the door. Rob's history and commitment to his customers is well known and respected by just about everyone in the Delorean community. I don't think Claude can make a similar claim.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cbl1739" <cbl302@...> wrote:

> Mark...I put that incident to bed years ago...and as far as I am concerned..it is HISTORY...the poster asked for a HONEST reply...(good or bad)and I did give him the truth.. all you want is people to post good and to NOT let people post the truth of any bad...right...the truth of the matter is simply the PJ does NOT have t

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)