Re: [DML] PJ Grady Inc.

Mark...I put that incident to bed years ago...and as far as I am concerned..it is HISTORY...the poster asked for a HONEST reply...(good or bad)and I did give him the truth.. all you want is people to post good and to NOT let people post the truth of any bad...right...the truth of the matter is simply the PJ does NOT have the space to store all cars indoors... and is forced to store cars outdoors...in some cases long term..that is a true and known fact...and to just make sure any car bought from PJ is reconditioned to reflect that situation..I do have pics of my cars under the Photos section under vin570byCBL if anybody cares to view with a interior shot of my red delorean after it sat for years at PJ(in L.I.) as the buyer from PJ Europe sent me that pic as he got the car from PJ Europe.You can plainly see what WAS a MINT interior that had suffered years of mold and water damage from sitting outside..which when I owned it NEVER even for one day was stored outside!!100% always indoors while in my possession!!

Again I ask you to drop...just as I have years ago and put it in my past as a lesson learned...I really do not know why the moderator let you even post your vile and malicious attack on me...when I never brought any of the facts you posted up..please stop your vile and malicious attack..the poster asked for a honest answer I gave him a true and honest answer...since PJ has a problem with long term storage of DMC's outdoors!!! Others have posted on other DMC sites(with actual pics of weather damaged long term storage of DMC's at his location)about  the same feelings about his storage of deloreans..just look at past postings...on the other DMC site.

I ask the moderator to please make this the last posting on this Subject...as Mark...has this nasty habit of blowing things way out of perorations and starting posting wars....Thanks

Claude
vin 1024
MINT MINT
Bricklin

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> Here we go again...
>
> I am so glad I was there that day, so I can say for sure that you are either incredibly disillusioned with the PARTS you sold Rob, or are simply a liar.
>
> For anyone who MAY give Claude even an ounce of credibility, There were *NO* complete cars that Rob purchased from Claude.  Yes, there were some rolling chassis with body panels HUNG on them (most, not even bolted on), but to paint a picture of his prestigious car that was left outside to be destroyed is simply inaccurate.
>
> For the record, Claude and Rob made a business deal for some PARTS that Claude had collected over the years.  Most of them from wrecked cars.  While I do not know the financial details of the deal, Claude has made it clear that he was not happy with the outcome of their PERSONAL business arrangement.  Rob, Claude, David Teitelbaum, Mike Pack, and I were there that day and for some reason Claude's version of the story is quite different than the other 4.
>
> Clearly, MANY years later, he is still looking to harm Rob over this situation.  Everyone should understand this when reading Claude's posts, he has a personal vendetta.
>
> There is more history to Claude, and his odd behavior in the DeLorean community over the years..  But, I don't think it is relevant to this topic.

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: