RE: [DML] Tune-up

Dani,

Did you replace the ignition wires and dist. cap after the coil fried your
rotor? If the rotor melted what do you think the "blaster coil" did to your
wires and cap? Sounds to me it was working as advertised and blasted the s-t
out of them too! You can count me as a non-fan of high performance ignition
parts for the PVR V6. The stock components are by far the most trouble free
IMHO. In my experience a miss in rainy weather that goes away when dry
almost always involves faulty ignition wires. Under the circumstances I'm
surprised the wires don't give you a visual clue but I'd guess your problem
is there regardless of how old or new they are. If the dist. cap is leaning
like the "Tower of Pisa" then there's another suspect. "Blaster coil"
strikes again with more voltage you can ever harness. I'm surprised it
doesn't electrocute testy passengers too! Heh.maybe their working on that as
an option. Where can I get one?

Rob Grady,

P.J.Grady Inc.

  _____