[DML] VIN 15596

I have sold my DeLorean, VIN 15596 (August 1982), to a Marine in North Carolina.  I'm sure he'll join the DML soon if he's not on here already.

This marks the end of an era!  For the first time in 15+ years, I am NOT a DeLorean owner.  I've always loved the car and always will, but at this point in my life, it's not practical for the household.  I need something that I can put a two year old and 40 pounds of groceries in.

Special thanks to...
Don Wood & Michael Stahl in Huntsville, Alabama for their support, insight and advice during my ownership of my first DeLorean (1328).
Ken Baker for his dedication to the positive image of the vehicle and JZD while serving on the board of the D.O.A.
Stephen Wynne for having the stones to risk everything on the car and to keep it going with new developments & features... and building the car again!
Rob Grady for always taking the time to stop what he's doing to answer questions and give advice over the phone.  Truly a class act.
And to the DML!  For the past decade I've been a member and made a total of 4 posts on it, but I always enjoyed the dialogue and friendly advice from each of you.

Thanks for making DeLorean ownership fun!

Colby Knight

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: