[DML] Wanna Cruise?...

Ok guys, some of you may already know that I organize a yearly or so
celebrity/fan vacation cruise with the stars from sci-fi shows (
_www.scificruise.com_ (http://www.scificruise.com/)  )  I always have  someone from my fave
TV series Doctor Who (a cult-classic quirky space &  time travel show from
the BBC in England) and ocasionally someone from other  sci-fi/fantasy
programs (like Babylon 5, Lost In Space, and Forever Knight in  years past, for
instance...)  Well, this weekend I'm working an autograph  table at a big
sci-fi convention with one of the Doctor Who stars, and at the  table next to us
is my old friend Claudia Wells from Back To The Future.   We were catching
each other up on our recent past, and I mentioned that I had a  slot on my
May 7-14 2010 cruise to Alaska that I'd been holding open for WAY too  long
for a particular Doctor Who star whom I no longer thought would be able to
go.  Turns out that Claudia would love to come sail with us and give some  of
her fans a unique opportunity to come share the adventure with us.  I'd
love to do it too.  We just need to convince the travel agent that I work
with on these cruises that there are enough of you out the who'd come book the
cruise with us to be with Claudia so that we can make it all work.  It
would run about $1200 per person double occupancy for the week's cruise, and it
 would sail from Friday 7 May to Friday 14 May 2010 (less than 2 months
away  already!) on Royal Carabbean Cruise Line.  We also have a bon voyage
party  set for the night before sailing in Seattle so the local fans who can't
make the  cruise can also meet the stars on the evening of Thursday 6 May.
We will  keep the size of our private group comfortably small (under 50
people...) so the  celebrity guests can "let their hair down" and enjoy
themselves with all of us  in an intimate atmosphere without feeling overcrowded or
like they're  working.  OK now, who here is interested and able to commit to
this  now?  We need to know ASAP to see if we can do it, while there is
still  some time left to pull it off.  And if we are successful, then perhaps we
 can look into another voyage in the future with one OR MORE of the Back To
The  Furure stars taking part?  Tell us what you think, but tell us QUICKLY
so  we can act on it...

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan Harris*****

Read about The  Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: _http://www.scificruise.com_
(http://www.scificruise.com/)