From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jtrealtywebspannet
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:58 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Non Ethanol Gas

I am not speaking for the vendors but to my knowledge I don't think any are
selling parts that are Ethanol-proof. That said, the rubber compounds being
produced today are better than the original parts and will probably last
better but over 10% E is pushing it. When (not if) this becomes a big enough
problem the vendors will provide the necessary parts probably in a kit. They
have to if they want to stay in business and keep the fleet running. It's
self-preservation. Not only will you have to replace hoses, "O" rings,
accumulator, seals, etc, you will have to retune the motor. You will also
see your gas mileage go down but the motor will run cleaner and the parts
will last longer.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@yahoogroups <mailto:dmcnews%40yahoogroups.com> .com, "Michael

"daveswingle2" <swingle_dmc@> wrote:

> >> Interesting, because I was reding in the paper that the Geniuses in
> >> Charge of Such Things are now pushing to increase the ethanol content
> >> to 15% to help the ethanol industry out.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)