[DML] Center vent and fuel pump

Hello group,
I have two things:  First, my fuel pump (oem) is less than two years old,
but recently started making noise, when up until now it has been silent.  It
is the normal fuel pump hum that cycles on and off about every three
seconds.  Do I need a replacement already or is this normal?

Second, my center console vents stopped blowing air.  I know the motor is
fine because the door vents blow fine.  Could something be blocking it from
the inside, and how would I get to it to fix it?  Or is it a mode switch
issue, not opening up the right vents?  I've checked and all the vacuum
tubes are connected to the back of the mode switch where they're supposed to
be.

Thank you in advance,
Adrian Dunker
10674