RE: [DML] DOA Technical content.

Very true, but again, the problem is discerning good information from bad.
That's why I like the idea of simply having such a committee provide a DOA
stamp of approval to existing content.  Just a way for a dedicated group of
volunteers to help make DeLorean ownership more appealing by providing
direction for new and old owners alike, so that they get the right
information from the start.  As Marc stated, we should be cautious to ensure
that no vendor favoritism would be at play here, and I still don't know what
we can provide to volunteers as an incentive to contribute to such a content
review system.  Our liability would be covered under our club insurance as
well as a thoughtfully written disclaimer, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Topics that have multiple but conflicting "correct" answers would still be
debated on here and other forums, same as always.

-Josh