Re: [DML] DOA Technical content.

Sounds great to me. As for "different opinions," only an independent
writer, (or reviewing body,) as you are suggesting, can really do that. One
solution is to spell out the different opinions "many vendors say, .... however
others say ...."  I'd be perfectly happy to have the content of the DMCTech
 site vetted by the DOA. New additions are made known to existing
subscribers,  but I have no way of knowing if something is read, much less "approved"
by the  many knowledgeable people who are on board with that group. That's
primarily why I set it up as a yahoo group rather than just a
non-interactive  site.  But I get very little input. I guess if I screw up big time,
I'll get some input. :-)  It would be nice if the DMCTech site  was fully
fleshed out and ready to review, but like pretty much everyone  else who has put
tech info out there on the web, time constraints from needing  to go to work
and have a life limit the available time. I'm totally  supportive of the
concept, though!

Wayne A.  Ernst
vin  11174
DMCTech
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCTech/

In a message dated 10/21/2009 9:37:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,