RE: [DML] New DOA President & Vice-President

RE: [DML] New DOA President & Vice-President

I have not seen anyone Criticize Josh.   They have criticized past
administrations and they way the club was run, and have been asking many him
questions.   Some he does not have the answers to yet, but has promised to
follow up on shortly.

Josh has done a great job already at STARTING to answer questions which is
something nobody else in the DOA has done (sorry Ken, but it is true.  Marc
brought up the fact that the questions Josh is now responding to were ones
that were asked by me and several other people multiple times, but went
unanswered by you)

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com