RE: [DML] Delorean Swimsuit Photos

  Nice!!   For 27 years I've been talking about shooting some "good"/suitable-for-framing pics of my DeLorean & '38 Buick. Then, for kicks, do some "cheesecake" shots.  I was thinking something contrasting, like, brunette/dark for the DeLorean, & maybe blonde for the Buick (it's Gainesborough Blue).  Yep. still talkiing about it.....   Glad you got some good shots.     Drive Stainless    Robert  VIN 6924

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx