[DML] Delorean Swimsuit Photos

Hey all.I have been toying with the idea for a while to do a Delorean
Swimsuit photo shoot.
I finally decided to give it a try and had fun with the first set of shots.
I am thinking of doing a series (perhaps for a calendar?)

Here is what I shot:
http://photos.grenexmedia.com/Models/Jessica-C/DMC-Swimsuit-Shoot/9398469_tV
eor

Still thinking of doing a shoot at DCS West in Vegas next month too..

Enjoy!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com