[DML] Low primary pressure?

Hey all,

I am working on tracking down a rough hot idle on my D.  While doing  some
testing, I found my primary pressure to be about 4.75 bar.  The book  says
it should be between 5 and 5.5 bar.  Should I be concerned?  I  know the
pressure was over 5 bar a few years back when I rebuilt my fuel  system.  Today
I am going into the tank to check some things out.  I  replaced the
accumulator yesterday and I also have a spare fuel filter  laying around that I
might pop on.

If the tank is OK and the filter is new, the only other things could be a
bad fuel pump (it is a few years old, prob less than 10K on it), or the
primary  pressure regulator needs shims added/subtracted... right?

Andy

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx