[DML] Craig radio for sale, works

Hello,
? I'm selling a NOS Craig radio that was bought by my prev owner in 2005. It was only installed in the car for the last 1.5 years. I upgraded to a CD player. I threw it up on ebay if anybody is interested. I also have a non-working Craig, at least I couldn't get it to work, maybe you can...??? Also have the radio/ac bracket (p/n 106639) that the Craig fits that I am willing to part with.

The ad:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280391042172

-Ben
2543