Re: [DML] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

My Name is Dennis Alberts I will be attending but will arrive around 5 pm Sat I have an 1982 D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Stragand
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:22 PM
  Subject: [DML] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

    Hi All,

  Just a reminder that the PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session is scheduled
  for August 29th, 2009. It's shaping up to be another great event with
  15+ DeLoreans already planning to attend.

  Some new items to add:

  - We will be adding a Friday night post-car-cruise drive-in, for those
  who are arriving early.

  - Joanie T. will be doing another fun crafts session with the ladies on
  Saturday afternoon.

  Hope to see you there!

  -Dave and Juley
  (VIN# 05927)