Re: [DML] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Stragand
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:22 PM
  Subject: [DML] PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session Reminder

    Hi All,

  Just a reminder that the PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session is scheduled
  for August 29th, 2009. It's shaping up to be another great event with
  15+ DeLoreans already planning to attend.

  Some new items to add:

  - We will be adding a Friday night post-car-cruise drive-in, for those
  who are arriving early.

  - Joanie T. will be doing another fun crafts session with the ladies on
  Saturday afternoon.

  Hope to see you there!

  -Dave and Juley
  (VIN# 05927)

  - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  The PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session will be held on Saturday, August
  29th, 2009 starting at 9:00 AM. This is an excellent to opportunity to
  socialize and get any needed work done on your car.

  We're easy to find -- just minutes from the intersection of I-79 and the
  PA Turnpike (I-76) in Cranberry Township, PA .

  We hope to see all the great people we've met at the previous tech
  sessions, and hopefully a few new faces too! If your car is not ready to
  drive then just come and visit, we'd love to see you! If you need
  directions, please see http://www.PADMC.com or just let us know.

  If you'd like to start the weekend early, please join us on Friday
  evening for the Wexford Starlite Cruise -- one of the largest weekly car
  cruises in the country, with around 1000+ cars attending each week.
  It's only a 5 minute drive from the main strip in Cranberry. (See
  http://www.StarliteCarCruise.com/ for details.)

  On Saturday, we'll start off at 9 AM. (Coffee and pastries to open your
  eyes :-). Snacks along with beverages (including beer) will be served
  during the day. Around 1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch, and a
  dinner cookout around 5:30 PM.

  At sunset, we'll have our very own REAL Drive-In on a huge 18' outdoor
  screen, with vintage drive-in clips and a complete concession stand.

  Please e-mail us to confirm your attendance, and perhaps a list of work
  you'd like some help with. Significant others/children are welcome and
  encouraged. (The Cranberry Water Park, about 1 mile away, is a favorite
  with the kids! http://www.cranberrytownship.org/index.aspx?NID=146)

  Please let us know if you plan to attend as early as possible, it makes
  it so much easier to plan when we have a good count.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx