RE: [DML] Re: Delorean's at the Hollywood Show

Gary, two more cars coming - Tom & Mei Tait

From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary Weaver II
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:19 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Delorean's at the Hollywood Show

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING THE SHOW:

I just recieved an e-mail from the show promoter and they were wondering
if they could have a listing of just how many cars would be in
attendance.

I'd like to ask that anyone attending with their Delorean please post
here or PM/E-mail me with their confirmation.

Even if you are not 100% you can make it, please e-mail and let us know.
That way we can plan accordingly so everyone has a great event.

Thanks,
Gary
__________________
Gary Weaver II
Owner and Administrator
www.bttfparts.com
VIN-4672 / Gray 81' 5 speed

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmcnews%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"danielbotkin" <danielb649@...> wrote:

> Marty: Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time
machine.... out of a DeLorean?
> Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car
why not do it with some style......

> Hollywood Show and Hollywoodshow.com want to bring a whole lot of
style to Burbank California on April 25, 2009.

> We are excited to announce the Back To The Future trilogy cast and
crew reunion. The reunion will be April 25 and 26 at the Marriott Hotel
in Burbank California.

> www.hollywoodshow.com
>
> Included on the growing list of celebrities attending our show are:
>
> Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown BTTF:1, 2, 3, BTTF: The Ride)
> Lea Thompson (Lorraine Baines-McFly BTTF:1 & 2, Maggie McFly BTTF:3)
> James Tolkan (Mr. Strickland BTTF:1 & 2, Marshal Strickland BTTF:3)
> Marc McClure (Dave McFly BTTF:1, 2 (Deleted scenes), BTTF:3)
> Claudia Wells (Jennifer BTTF:1)
> Darlene Vogel (Spike BTTF:2, IFT Receptionist BTTF:The Ride)
> Ricky Dean Logan (Data BTTF:2, Needle's Gang Member BTTF:3)
> Jeffrey Weissman (George McFly BTTF:1 & 2)
> Courtney Gaines (Dixon BTTF:1)
> Francis Lee McCain (Stella Baines BTTF:1)
> Charles Fleischer (Terry BTTF:2)
> Tamara Carrera (Jacuzzi Girl #1 BTTF:2)
> Tracy Dali (Jacuzzi Girl #2 BTTF:2)
> Andrew Probert (Production Illustrator BTTF:1)
> Kevin Pike (Special Effects Supervisor BTTF:1, DeLorean time machine
builder)
> Surprise Guest (BTTF:1, 2, 3)
> .... More celebrities to be announced
>
> We need your help.
>
> November 5, 1955 was Doc's red letter date in the history of science.
Hollywood Show wants to make April 25 a red letter date in the history
of DeLoreans.

> Hollywood Show is asking all DeLorean owners to attend our reunion
show. On Saturday April 25, we would like to fill the Burbank Marriott
Hotel Convention Center parking lot with DeLoreans. Don't worry if your
DeLorean is not yet equipped with a flux capacitor or a Mr. Fusion, all
DeLoreans are welcome.

> Documentary filmmaker Matthew Ogens (Confessions of a Superhero) will
be attending the show to film his latest documentary featuring DeLorean
vehicles and their owners.

> DeLorean owners who bring their car to the Burbank Marriott Convention
Center parking lot on April 25 will be admitted into the reunion show
for free!! (One free admission per DeLorean- $20 value).

> The reunion show starts at 10 a.m. We would like to start lining up
the Deloreans as early as possible.

> Danny Botkin of DeLorean Motor Company California
www.deloreanmotorcenter.com and Gary Weaver of www.bttfparts.com will be
on hand answering questions about restoring and maintaining DeLoreans or
creating your own DeLorean time machine.

> BTTF.com www.BTTF.com will also be filming some webisodes for the
BTTF.com web site at the show, so we encourage fans who like to dress up
as their favorite Back To The Future characters to do so.

> Hope to see you there!!
>
> Danny Botkin - DMC-CA
> &
> Gary Weaver II