AW: [DML] Re: IDLE ISSUES(FIXED)-No Acceleraration

AW: [DML] Re: IDLE ISSUES(FIXED)-No Acceleraration

Get a tune-up for you car, now probably everything is off !

These car?s have an idle speed control system. if it idles 1100rpm

something if totally wrong ! (of the butterflies are not closing of the
switch

still is not being hit).

Idle should be around 800rpm. maybe when cold it may idle 1100rpm for

a few seconds but never warm !

The mixture should be set with a CO tester next to the car or at least

if you are sure the O2 sensor is OK you can read the PWM-signal that

drives that valve below the air filter (also connectable at the connector

on the left engine side near the fire wall).

how much did you turn that screw ? when adjusting it we talk about 1/6 or

1/10 turn !

I bet it?s running too rich now?

Elvis & 6548 ? still waiting for spring