[DML] Re: IDLE ISSUES(Warm)

Before you get started - have you read the shop manual and technical manual related to your symptoms? The manuals can be very helpful.

When did the symptoms start - or, when did "perfect" stop? Did you have some work done? Did you adjust something? From what you are describing - you probably have several things going on.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Podlewski <john_podlewski@...> wrote:

> Any Advice
> My car starts cold but only when a little gas applied, and idles to low 800 RPMs
> When it is warm, however it is very hard to start and must apply gas to get it going or will not start at all. Once it is warm it seems to be fine around 1100 RPM I would like to have it set around 950 RPM that's what it was before and It was perfect.
> Could it be the idle reg. warm up reg. or fuel accumulator?
> CO2 setting tried to adjust.
>
> Removed and replaced the intake manifold with new gaskets everything appears tight no leaks and vac. lines are routed the right way.
>
> The micro switch is being tripped and the vac. solenoid clicks when it is suppose to.
>
> Any thoughts or anyone ever experience this?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)