[DML] Convert To Carburetion At DMA 2009 Spring Fling?

[DML] Convert To Carburetion At DMA 2009 Spring Fling?

At last year's DMA Spring Fling I was somewhat light heartedly challenged to convert a DeLorean to carburetion in the parking lot, in just an hour or two.

Then, I was preoccupied with recovering my seats.

This year, I am prepared to do it (if the machine shop welds up some more manifolds in time).

Installation, after all the K-Jet detrius is removed, does take more than 3 minutes 18 seconds -- but not much longer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH8WiDR2CnQ

This is what my manifolds look like:
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/367/367886/folders/289306/2364093Version2Finished1.jpg
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/367/367886/folders/289306/2364094Version2Finished2.jpg