Re: [DML] DeLorean magazines.

In a message dated 01/08/09 11:00:49 Eastern Standard Time, videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The actual truth is that the folks who are putting out these magazines each
have their own agenda.
One wants to promote their organization and club, one wants to promote it's
car shows and the other wants to promote it's parts inventory
 This old school news group DML is slow and out dated,
the printed magazines make cute collectors items but are repetitive with the

YOU WANT THE TRUTH HERE IT IS

Ok how about we just end all magazines its obvious some people are not listening as all the examples of how wonderful the world of advertising is and how we can make all this money by online but not ONE has shown an example with the volumes we do. There are costs to do this and revenue is not there.  BOBS EXAMPLE AGAIN was of a much much larger group.  DUH
You get more for your money from the DeLorean no matter who you choose to compare us with, what you can do in way of shows and meets and a variety of reading material, part support, vendors that make parts to keep  you running,  and all you do is BITCH
Get you head out of your ass and support the groups not print BS like this.  Again those that complain NEVER DO.
You do videos and we appreciate that so appreciate what others do for you.

Since my agenda is the car show and we are not allowed to have an agenda to help you the owners how about we just drop the magazines.  All in favor say I and DCS will go away. The BS on this subject and the DML is dead is all negative nothing positive is going to come out of these comments.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: