Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean World Magazine Stage II Article

Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean World Magazine Stage II Article

Speaking as the other magazine if we did this for a profit we would be out of business. For us it was done because the DOA at the time was not consistent on giving us coverage.  After a conversation with John Truscott after Memphis it was made clear we would not get any more article in DW so we started DCS and it was a coincidence that Gullwing was formed.  We have the show to subsidize it and now use it as advertising because the magazine is not a profit maker.
If you want to keep the three you have you need to subscribe to them if you don't then sooner or later they will go away as well.
The DOA is now working with DCS and the other vendors and we are publishing articles in DeLorean World and for the first time ever an add in the magazine and they are in DCS magazine.
Ken B. has done a very nice job and its all part of trying to preserve the magazines.  Dropping sales has hit all magazines and if you don't support us (any of us) I can guarantee that your magazine selections will be less over the next few years.
We are in the position of being able to publish our own at a lower cost but as numbers go down the efficiency does also.
Ron is right they cost based on subscriptions is high.  So if you want to have magazines then support all of us or pick one and support as many as you can.  All of us will take your articles.

There are still a number of you that have subscribed to DCS in the past that have not yet renewed and we have sent out reminders twice.

Thanks for your support.
Magazines will be available until you stop supporting us.

And remember to register for DCS Vegas your tax refunds are coming.

We have the rooms now that you do not have to prepay one night so it cost you nothing to room register.

And remember the DCS Las Vegas playing Cards are available at the DCS store.  These cards have the DCS Vegas Logo along with the spades suite are done in DeLoreans.

Ken