[DML] Re: Door Alignment

thanks David.

I'll take your advice about propping the door open.

Right now I've been aligning to the panels and thats somewhat hard
since no matter how hard I try it doesn't happen. I also tried aliging
to the door with the panels after I was happy at one point.

I do not have new door seals, the original is on, I guess new door
seals would help out, a lot since they would tell me more than these
worn out seals.

I know the rules about the torsion bar, sure its only the passenger
side and is cheaper than the drivers side(I need one of those too!)

If I read correctly you mentioned about shims, is that for the up and
down alignment? As far as I know the door was removed from teh other
car and just hung on this car and not aligned. I've been aligning it
by myself since I figure its moot if two people are here that have no
clue. I'd like to say to Tony at DMC-FL.. here fix it for me please,
but I'm not on that kind of budget. :)

So, I will take your info and advice and do my best to get this door
aligned. This is probably the hardest door alignment I have ever done
on a car.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: