[DML] Re: Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VII

[DML] Re: Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VII

The Bridgeport to Port Jefferson Ferry has NOT posted the September
schedule yet and will not until Monday. So as of now we cannot confirm
 on the time to meet at the Ferry and you can't make reservations yet.
I spoke with Mike DeLlucca last night and he is changing the Fall Tour
slightly. We will be having a late lunch in Port Jefferson about 2:00
PM so using the Bridgeport ferry will put us right in the exact place
next to the restaurant. So we are planning on using the ferry trying
to pick the correct crossing time to get us into Port Jeff as close to
2:00 PM as we can. The transit time is 1:15 so the latest we would be
getting to Bridgeport is probably 1:00PM assuming they leave
Bridgeport on the hour. I will probably pick an earlier time, it takes
time to unload and Port Jefferson is a great town to walk around
anyway if we do get there early. As of now you can plan on meeting up
in Bridgeport somewhere around 11:30 on the 13th of September. I have
3 other Delorean owners confirmed on using the Ferry and Mike D said
all of the rooms he reserved have been booked so he is adding more. I
should be able to post more info on Monday.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...> wrote:

> I am looking for any interest in using the Bridgeport CT-Port
> Jefferson NY Ferry again for the Fall Tour VII. We had such a great
> time using it on the last Fall Tour that I though we would try it
> again. Especially for the people coming from the north. For me it

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)