[DML] Re: Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VIII

[DML] Re: Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VIII

I am definately up for doing the group ferry trip again.  However I
think Mike D said the Ferry from New London CT would be more direct
and the one to take this time and not the Bridgeport Ferry.  I am
sure Mike or one of the CT guys can probably answer better.  Looks
like the New London Ferry puts you closer to Riverhead.  Either way
count me in.

Gary G
Vin 3360
NJ

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@...>
wrote:

> I am looking for any interest in using the Bridgeport CT-Port
> Jefferson NY Ferry again for the Fall Tour VII. We had such a great
> time using it on the last Fall Tour that I though we would try it
> again. Especially for the people coming from the north. For me it
> saves going through the most congested and beat-up roads in the New
> York area. We would have to figure a time to go and you have to make
> reservations. I think the schedule is every hour on the 1/2 hour at
> Bridgeport but they haven't posted the schedule for September yet.
> E-mail me off-line if you are interested and I will make the
> arrangements if enough of us are going. I will set up a group like I
> did last time.
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757

<*> Your email settings: