[DML] Re: New DeLorean Power Pump

Many owners have complained of a "Heat Problem" for a long time. Some
of the fixes included a Heat Dam to redirect the outflow of air from
the radiator downward away from the fuel tank. Some of the problem
also could be a worn out fuel pump, parts improperly installed in the
fuel tank, missing parts, dirty parts, etc. I propose another
alternative for those who have persistant heat-related fuel problems.
Of course this assumes the fuel system is well taken care of with no
defective parts. Reroute the fuel return line by the tank boot, before
it dumps back into the fuel tank, put a couple of turns of piping
around the dryer/accumulator (which gets real cold when the A/C is on
and working right!) and then return the fuel to the fuel tank. This
*may* reduce the A/C slightly but it will cool the fuel returning to
the fuel tank. Again, you MUST be sure all of the fuel system parts
are working properly and installed correctly. So that means you may
still need to replace the fuel pump first. A noisy fuel pump is a
dying fuel pump.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bitsyncmater" <david.mckeen@...> wrote:

> John....good product.  Do you sell the pump only?
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Hervey" <john@> wrote:
> >
> > Group,
> > For years we have been plagued with fuel pump breakdown due to heat.
> > Then comes the noise and then the pull over to the side of the road
> and

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: