Re: [DML] Video Of Carbureted PRV Intake Manifold Removal

Re: [DML] Video Of Carbureted PRV Intake Manifold Removal

Bill when I removed my entire intake (K-jet) and then reinstalled it,
it started perfectly. I had everything in pieces when I did the VOD
back in 2003. I am sure I am not the only one who has also done this
too.

Cheap excuse to pick on the K-jet again Bill to convince the world to
go Carburated.

Mark V

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx