RE: [DML] Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VII

RE: [DML] Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VII

Yeee Haaaa. Sounds Great!

Tom Neiland
tneiland@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 04:13:20 +0000Subject: [DML] Any one Intrested in Fall Tour VII

Well it is getting to that time of year again and I have been asked if I would put on another Fall Tour, it would be the 8th one for me. I have a date of Sept 13 & 14th tentatively set. I need to get a feel from who will be interested in attending. It will be based on a visit to Riverhead Raceway and staying near by ( this is in winery country of the north Fork of LI)I have a small hotel picked out on the east end of Long Island easy to reach from New England via the New London ferry. If I do this tour, I will do it much like I did the first one, not a club event just a bunch of DeLorean people who want to get together and have a great weekend. All clubs and members are invited and all DeLorian enthusiast (with or with out cars) Bricklin owners guests.I need to get an idea if we still have people out there who just want to have a great Delorean car weekend and maybe one of the lucky few who may get on the race track for the pace car run?OK real Delorean enthusiasts, lets see some e-mails from you if you want to have a fun and a different Delorean event.Please e-mail me if you are interested a Fall Tour at turbodmc@hotmail,comInclude your contact info.Regards,Mike D.Vin 3113NY Lic DLORIANN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)