Re: [DML] Dear DMA Members...

Um.. WOW.. All I can say is WOW.. Who said this?? The fact that an officer given the privilege to serve the members would even THINK this is sick and sad. That person clearly does not want to be an officer.

The rest of your comments are not much of a surprise to me, knowing Dan as well as I do. Frankly I think you were too easy on him. I know how awful he can be when he feels trapped. He fights dirty.

Having been in your shoes not too long ago, I would think no less of you if your resign. However, I chose not to run again this year and I have become another powerless $15 paying member. Had I tried to keep my position as officer, I would have a better shot to keep things in order. With that said, if you feel it is having a significant impact on your "real life", health and well being, by all means you should resign.

IMHO, The club is important, but not worth any significant personal risk.